Air Flow Amplifiers
Air Flow Amplifiers deliver a large airflow for conveying, drying, cooling or ventilation.
These high flow, bladeless blowers have no moving parts so they are inherently safe. They amplify compressed air volumes by 12 – 20 fold in ducted applications and up to 60 fold in unducted applications. They are especially useful for removing metal chips and scrap, ventilating fumes or smoke, and conveying small parts, pellets, powders and dust.
As a vacuum or blow-off device, air amplifiers are more compact and less expensive than variable-speed blowers and fans, provide instant on/off performance, and operate at low noise levels to meet OSHA requirements. Air Flow Amplifiers are easily mounted and can be used in both ducted and unducted applications. They are available in several sizes, both aluminum and stainless steel and deliver flow rates from 32 to 2300 SCFM (900 to 65,000 SLPM).
- Increase production rates by removing smoke, dust and debris
- Improve quality through better weigh sorting of under-filled or underweight capsules and parts
- Reduce compressed air usage vs open nozzles
- Lower cost as compared to fans or blowers
- Application mobility, compared to large fans and blowers
- Improved safety and eliminate shock hazards, with no moving parts, electricity or motors
- Amplify compressed air volumes by 12 – 20 fold in ducted applications; and up to 60 fold in unducted applications
- Adjustable airflow and output
- Quiet – meets OSHA noise requirements
- Easily mounted, ducted and moved
- No electrical connections required at target
- Instant on/off performance
- Easily adapts for smoke and fume control, vacuum or blow off
- Available in stainless steel and aluminum
Air Flow Amplifiers Extract Fumes Quickly and Efficiently
Vortec’s Air Flow Amplifiers extract fumes from welding, automobiles and truck repair, confined spaces and other localized areas. Available in 4 sizes, Air Flow Amplifiers are small and lightweight, easily moved from site to site, and have no motors and no spark hazard.
Air Flow Amplifiers Convey, Dry, Cool and Sort
Vortec Air Flow Amplifiers deliver a large airflow for conveying, drying, cooling or weight sorting. They are especially useful for removing metal chips and scrap, ventilating fumes or smoke, and conveying small parts, pellets, powders and dust. Air Flow Amplifiers are easily mounted and can be used in both ducted and un-ducted applications.
Need more information or would like an obligation free quote? Contact us today or call us on 1300 999 999