Jets are round-throated air amplifiers: one end provides a strong airflow while the other creates suction as free air is entrained. As the free air is entrained, jets amplify air volume up to 25 times more than the compressed air supplied, resulting in less compressed air usage to deliver the same or greater thrust performance.
Jets are designed to reduce compressed air consumption and noise drastically as compared to open jets, copper tubes and iron or steel pipes without an engineered nozzle. Perfect for all types of blow off, conveying, cooling and drying applications, jets are available in a variety of high and low thrust models. Since they output a more concentrated, targeted volume of air than nozzles, they are ideal for water, solvents or light oil stripping applications. Additionally, because they deliver a precise air flow, jets are ideal for parts movement and ejection, with a focused air flow targeted directly on the parts being moved or ejected. Vortec Jets meet OSHA specification for noise and dead-end pressure.
- Convey small parts without motors or pumps
- Save time with better blow off capability
- Up to 25 times blow off power compared to compressed air alone
- Reduce operating costs due to compressed air usage by up to 75%
- Reduce noise levels by up to 70% compared to non-amplifying jets
- Wide range of designs and force/thrust levels
- Several suction and outlet options
- Adjustable jets enable varying power/thrust levels for each application
- Power/thrust levels ranging from 57 – 482 grams force
- Air stream sizes at nozzle ranging from 5 – 25 mm
- Low noise levels, ranging from 65 to 80 dBA.
- Output thrust can be varied on all 901 units by changing or adding an internal shim. Larger shims give more blow off force.
Air Flow Amplifiers Extract Fumes Quickly and Efficiently
Vortec’s Air Flow Amplifiers extract fumes from welding, automobiles and truck repair, confined spaces and other localized areas. Available in 4 sizes, Air Flow Amplifiers are small and lightweight, easily moved from site to site, and have no motors and no spark hazard.
Air Flow Amplifiers Convey, Dry, Cool and Sort
Vortec Air Flow Amplifiers deliver a large airflow for conveying, drying, cooling or weight sorting. They are especially useful for removing metal chips and scrap, ventilating fumes or smoke, and conveying small parts, pellets, powders and dust. Air Flow Amplifiers are easily mounted and can be used in both ducted and un-ducted applications.
Need more information or would like an obligation free quote? Contact us today or call us on 1300 999 999