Vortec engineered blow off nozzles significantly reduce compressed air consumption and noise, compared to open nozzle jets. Using proven amplification technology, Vortec nozzles entrain and accelerate free surrounding air, resulting in air flow volume up to 25 times more than the volume of compressed air, giving 25 times the blow off capability at a significantly reduced energy usage and lower operating cost. And while reducing air consumption, Vortec nozzles also reduce noise levels by as much as 60%.
Vortec nozzles are available in a full range of designs, materials of construction, sizes and force/thrust levels compatible with most installations; capable of replacing open copper tubes, flex-line, drilled pipe and other nozzles that are not designed to save air. Worker safety standards are met as well, as Vortec nozzles are compliant with OSHA 1910.242(b) dead-end pressure regulations.
- Save time with better blow off capability
Up to 25 times blow off power
- Reduce operating costs due to compressed air usage by up to 80%
- Reduce noise levels by as much as 60% compared to non-amplifying nozzles
- Reach tight spaces with effective blow off
- Better positioning to target with flexible nozzles
- Blow off multiple or changing locations with flexible nozzles
- Full range of designs, sizes and force/thrust levels
- Flexible nozzles allow better positioning
- Adjustable nozzles enable varying power/thrust levels for each blow off job
- Power/thrust levels ranging from 3 – 72 oz-force
- Air stream sizes at nozzle ranging from 3/16” to 1”
- Meet OSHA noise guidelines; reduces noise compared to open copper tubes and drilled pipe
- Meet OSHA 1910.242(b) dead-end pressure guidelines
Air Flow Amplifiers Extract Fumes Quickly and Efficiently
Vortec’s Air Flow Amplifiers extract fumes from welding, automobiles and truck repair, confined spaces and other localized areas. Available in 4 sizes, Air Flow Amplifiers are small and lightweight, easily moved from site to site, and have no motors and no spark hazard.
Air Flow Amplifiers Convey, Dry, Cool and Sort
Vortec Air Flow Amplifiers deliver a large airflow for conveying, drying, cooling or weight sorting. They are especially useful for removing metal chips and scrap, ventilating fumes or smoke, and conveying small parts, pellets, powders and dust. Air Flow Amplifiers are easily mounted and can be used in both ducted and un-ducted applications.
Need more information or would like an obligation free quote? Contact us today or call us on 1300 999 999